Who Does What

South Oxfordshire District Council - Fix My Street

Oxfordshire County Council - Fix My Street

Thames Valley Police website

LPRA Guide to Local Services

Lea Park street names and the English Civil War

Estate improvement projects - How YOU can have an impact on your Lea Park neighbourhood

Please reload

Links and documents

Contact Us

Website: Contact Form

Email :   leapark@hotmail.co.uk 

​Mobile :  ​07505 246179

Post:      LPRA, c/o Thame Town Hall, Thame OX9 3DP